Saturday, February 7, 2009

OK week Three "OH MY"

Well time has passed since last I tuned into this venue, got the unemployment thing going and have an appointment at the school to check it out. So some of the duck float in any case well I haven't drowned any yet but I'd sure like to strangle a few. I find this to be quite a challenge keeping busy and making positive moves and not just sitting watching TV, which is all too easy.
I find the YMCA an interesting place and I'm trying to get there everyday. I see my endurance improving and the time on the machine is increasing but learning what the damn machines do gets a little intimidating. I feel like the old man in the Sea among all that young crowd who actually run on the tread mills me I huff and puff on level ground around 2.3 MPH.
The Library across the street is helping fill the day browsing the books people suggest for things I should do. I'd suppose there is a phase you go trough and things don't get too serious till the bread runs out and decisions have to be made. But that is a little way off yet and in the mean time I'll do some exploring to see if I can find the place I should be. There is something out there but first getting in shape and looking into school is he best of all things to keep my duck swimming.
amen
see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment